ACC2439-DCC Accurascale OO Gauge 84 - GER J67 - GER Ultramarine - DCC Sound Fitted
S56 Class No. 84 – GER Ultramarine Blue
S56 Class No. 84 was one of the last batch of ten locomotives built for the Great Eastern Railway, to Order P57, at Stratford in 1904 and incorporated many of the improvements made to the R24 Class in the 1902 Improvement Programme. No.84 is portrayed in the classic GER livery of Ultramarine Blue with Vermillion lining and shaded lettering, as it operated from Stratford Shed until being repainted into the GER’s ‘austerity’ grey livery in 1915.
Specification and Features
• Scale length of 110.66mm over headstocks, 36mm across body.
• Minimum Radius Operation: 438mm (2nd radius set-track).
• Die-cast metal chassis and boiler.
• Factory fitted brake rigging.
• All wheel pickup, DCC ready with stay alive arrangement.
• Scale width wire handrails and sand pipes.
• Fully detailed cab area, with easily removable roof, fixed by magnets.
• Fully detailed bunker area.
• Moveable roof ventilator.
• Eroded metal/plastic detail parts, including grab handles, steps, buffer pipework, lamp irons etc.
• Brass turned whistles/valves fitted.
• Etched metal pre-painted numberplates and plaques (where applicable).
• Fully sprung metal buffers, factory-installed pipework, and screw couplings.
• Accurate liveries including fully lined where applicable, and detailed crests/emblems.
• Magnetically removable smoke box door for access to decoder.
• Small, flexible neck NEM compliant coupler mounts set at correct height, with mini-tension-lock couplers.
• Next18 DCC ready (to suit ESU LokSound V5 Micro, or similar), slot mounted in smokebox.
• Factory installed DCC Sound option, with two quality sugarcube speakers contained in sound capsules located for best possible sound, in the side tanks (DCC Sound models only).
• Flickering/steady Firebox glow (depending on DCC fitting).
• Large coreless motor, for a haulage capacity of not less than 1kg, from a standing start, on a 3% incline.
• Helical gear box for maximum performance and slow speed running.
• Gearing arranged so locomotive can achieve a scale maximum top speed of 50 mph (80 kmh).
|DCC Ready||DCC Sound Fitted|
|Era (Period of operation)||Era 2 (1870-1922)|
|Scale||OO Gauge (1:76 Scale)|