ACC2427 Accurascale OO Gauge 359 (7359) - LNER J69 - LNER Lined Black
LNER J69 No. 359 – LNER Lined Black
LNER J69 No. 359 came from an earlier batch of ten locomotives built at Stratford in 1892 and was rebuilt in 1904 into the R24r Class, gaining new safety valves, a new boiler design and 1180 gallon side tanks, but retaining the original narrow cab and coal bunker. No. 359 is portrayed in the earliest 1923 version of the LNER livery of Black with Red Lining, with fully shaded L&NER initials.
Specification and Features
• Scale length of 110.66mm over headstocks, 36mm across body.
• Minimum Radius Operation: 438mm (2nd radius set-track).
• Die-cast metal chassis and boiler.
• Factory fitted brake rigging.
• All wheel pickup, DCC ready with stay alive arrangement.
• Scale width wire handrails and sand pipes.
• Fully detailed cab area, with easily removable roof, fixed by magnets.
• Fully detailed bunker area.
• Moveable roof ventilator.
• Eroded metal/plastic detail parts, including grab handles, steps, buffer pipework, lamp irons etc.
• Brass turned whistles/valves fitted.
• Etched metal pre-painted numberplates and plaques (where applicable).
• Fully sprung metal buffers, factory-installed pipework, and screw couplings.
• Accurate liveries including fully lined where applicable, and detailed crests/emblems.
• Magnetically removable smoke box door for access to decoder.
• Small, flexible neck NEM compliant coupler mounts set at correct height, with mini-tension-lock couplers.
• Next18 DCC ready (to suit ESU LokSound V5 Micro, or similar), slot mounted in smokebox.
• Factory installed DCC Sound option, with two quality sugarcube speakers contained in sound capsules located for best possible sound, in the side tanks (DCC Sound models only).
• Flickering/steady Firebox glow (depending on DCC fitting).
• Large coreless motor, for a haulage capacity of not less than 1kg, from a standing start, on a 3% incline.
• Helical gear box for maximum performance and slow speed running.
• Gearing arranged so locomotive can achieve a scale maximum top speed of 50 mph (80 kmh).
|DCC Ready||Yes (Next 18)|
|Era (Period of operation)||Era 2 (1870-1922)|
|Scale||OO Gauge (1:76 Scale)|