58519 Tamiya Radio Control Toyota 4x4 Pick-Up Bruiser
Special Price £675.00 Regular Price £815.00
In stock 1 Available
Only 1 left
The R/C Toyota Bruiser was originally released in 1985. It featured a realistic 3 speed transmission and a solid axle leaf spring suspension. The 2012 edition comes with the same spectacular features. The original layout of the chassis has been kept while modern improvements have been discretely incorporated to bring added fun and function. Includes 3-Speed refined clutch mechanisms.
Specs and Features
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- The Bruiser body including the sleeper cab is made of durable injection-molded ABS plastic.
- Metal ladder frame chassis retains the original layout and features a black-finished surface.
- Newly-designed die-cast transmission is equipped with planetary gears.
- Refined clutch mechanisms offer smooth gear changes and superb durability. 3-speed gears are possible (1st gear=4WD 2nd & 3rd gears=Rear Wheel Drive).
- Newly-designed front/rear axle housings are equipped with differential gears to offer smooth cornering performance.
- Front and rear differentials may be locked for enhanced off-road performance.
- Front & rear large diameter tires offer superb traction.
- Separately available LEDs can be installed in the light cases to depict realistic head and tail lights.
- Type 540 motor included.
- Radio: 4/6-Channel with 2 servos
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: TS spray paint for body
- Electronic Speed Controller (sold separately)
Deal Bundles (optional):
1x C501006 Carson Reflex Stick 6 Channel RC Set
1x AC3001 Ansmann AC/DC Delta Fast Charger
1x C608054 Carson 7.2v Battery Pack
2x C502015 Carson CS-3 Servo
Write Your Own Review