2D-002-003 Dapol N Gauge Class 50 Illustrious 50037 Original NSE Weathered by TMC
The class 50 diesel locomotives were built between 1967 and 1968 and were designed to haul express passenger services at 100mph. These locomotives were built by English Electric at Vulcan Foundry and a total of 50 locomotives were produced.
During the privatisation period many of these locomotives were sent off to be used by the West Coast Mainline and areas that did not have electrification.
These great little models feature lots of details including etched grills, directional lighting and finely printed external logos and numbering.
- Detailed body with etched grills and separately fitted hand rails
- Etched nameplate if appropriate
- Darkened wheels and pin point bearings
- All wheel drive
- All Wheel pick up
- Directional lighting
- NEM couplings
- 5 Pole motor for smoother operation
- Includes both standard and knuckle couplings
- Includes spares bag with additional detailing parts
|Finish||Weathered By TMC|
|DCC Ready||Yes (Next 18)|
|Era (Period of operation)||Era 8 (1982-1997)|
|Number Of Functions||6 Functions|
|Scale||N Gauge (1:148 Scale)|